Sprouted Moong Dal Salad For Weight loss
Healthy breakfast is an necessary thing to start the day. Your system requires the right kind of food in the morning to stay active throughout the day. A healthy breakfast helps to keep your body fit and enhances concentration in your work. Therefore starting the day with right kind of food is extremely very important for all of us.
Sprouts are known to have several health benefits. It is also a great remedy for the weight loss. So, today we have a perfect sprouted moong dal salad for Weight loss breakfast recipe all those who want to watch the weight and stay healthy.
It is quick and easy recipe to make and does not take much time to prepare either.
So, here is the recipe of sprouted moong dal salad for weight loss. Take a look and give it a try.
Ingredients to prepare Sprouted Moong Dal Salad For Weight loss
- Sprouted moong- 1 ½ cup
- Tomatoes- 1 cup ( finely chopped)
- Cucumber- 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 1tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chilli- 1 (finely chopped)
- Salad Dressing Black pepper – ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Roasted cumin powder or jeera- 1tsp
- Lemon juice- 1tbsp
- yogurt- 2tbsp
- Ginger juice- 1tbsp
- Olive oil- 1tbsp
Method to prepare Sprouted Moong Dal Salad For Weight loss
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients together. Keep aside.
- Next cook the sprouts with salt and 1/4 cup of water in a saucepan.
- Bring it to boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Once done, turn off the heat.
- Cover the pan for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let the sprouts cool to room temperature
- Now mix the dressing with sprouts.
- In a serving dish make arrange tomatoes,and cucumber.
- Garnish with cilantro and green chilli. Healthy sprouted moong dal salad is ready to be served.
Have a great day with a healthy breakfast.