Eyes frame the face and eyebrows frame the eyes. “So, it is essential to have a smart eyebrow grooming strategy to amplify the game of the forehead.While more daring eyebrows are an important part of a Perfect eyebrow grooming strategy, eyebrow dyeing is also very fashionable these days. Read more How To Do Eyebrow Tinting At Home?
Whether your motto is to stay between the two sessions of eyebrow shaping or you just want to convert your flat and thin eyes into the arches of your eyebrows Dreams, tint can come to your rescue always.We have found all the necessary information regarding eyebrow dyeing here, exclusively for you.
What Is Eyebrow Tinting?
Eyebrow tinting is a practice of coloring eyebrow hair with a semi-permanent chemical or chemical dye (specifically formulated for this purpose). It is a simple process of modifying or improving the natural color of the eyebrows in order to improve their shape and thickness. You can opt for professional service in any spa/salon of your choice or make it yourself at home by purchasing a branded eyebrow tint kit. It takes no more than 30 minutes and the results last between 4 and 6 weeks.
Why should you consider eyebrow dyeing?
Now the question is why should we consider dyeing our natural eyebrows? How could we benefit? Does it really help to structure our face? Well, here are the answers:
Not everyone is blessed with thick, dark and daring eyebrows. Some even have pale and translucent hairs in their eyebrows, which makes them look lean and flat. One could also end up losing her hair head-on simply by overplucking. The complexion is a life-saver for these people. The coloring of the eyebrows can give their arcs a thicker, fuller and naturally stronger appearance.
The tingling gives an excellent color result, which can influence our overall look to a great extent. Women with light-colored eyes can add a definition to their peeps by tinting their eyebrows. On the other hand, dyeing the eyebrows can greatly enhance the beauty of a black skin beauty.
When it comes to adding more definition to the facial structure, the eyebrow tint is considered an excellent choice. This makes the eyebrows as well as the eyes more pronounced, thus creating a substantial facial symmetry.
If you have changed or are considering changing your hair color drastically, you may want to rethink your eyebrow color. Although your eyebrow color does not need to be perfectly matched to your hair color, the shades will give you a more natural look.
If your forehead hair has begun to show signs of aging and you are looking for a way to conceal it, the complexion may be a good option for you. Instead of plucking the gray hair, just color your eyebrows and this troubled hair will no longer be gray.
It is a simple, easy and practical technique that gives a thoroughly cleansed look instantly without makeup.
How to choose the correct shade for eyebrow dyeing?
Before you have your eyebrows dyed, take the time to choose the correct shade that will fit well with your skin tone and hair color present. The most popular choices are dark brown, black, taupe, brown, blonde and gray. However, go one or two shades darker or brighter than your natural forehead color instead of going too dark or too light.
How To Tint Your Eyebrows At Home?
If you are ready to give a DIY eyebrow head shot, here is a simple step-by-step tutorial for you:
- Clean your eyebrows with a good make-up remover to get rid of dirt, dust, and makeup. Allow to air dry completely.
- Brush your eyebrows with a spool to properly repair the hairs.
Apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly on the eyebrows so that you do not accidentally color the skin.
- Go through the user’s manual that comes with your eyebrow dye kit, then mix the dye and developer according to the instructions provided. It should form a thick, creamy and sticky paste.
- Apply the paste to one of your eyebrows with the help of the applicator available in your kit or a Q-tip. You can also use spooling in case it gives you more control. Start from the densest part of the forehead in front and gradually pass the thinner outer edge.
- Also, repeat the step for the other eyebrow.
- Leave the dye for 5 to 10 minutes (depending on your preference of color and intensity) on each of your eyebrows.
- Move it completely away from your eyebrows using a damp paper towel or a cotton swab. Wash your face with plain water to remove excess dye (if any).
Pro Tips To Get Your Right Tinted Browser
- Always do a patch test before getting your eyebrows tinted. This will prevent adverse effects.
- It is essential to give your eyebrows an equal time for treatment. Otherwise, the shades of the colored eyebrows do not match perfectly. So, keep a timer handy.
- Make sure you have shaped your eyebrows before you dye. It will always give you the best results.