Almond and milk mixture to heal peptic ulcers
#Almond #milk #pepticulcers #almondandmilktohealpepticulcers
A peptic ulcer is a condition where the inner lining of your stomach becomes sore due to the presence of excessive digestive acid. A very painful condition, some medications can help alleviate the symptoms. But aside from that there is one home remedy that can help relieve the burning and pain connected with peptic ulcers — almond and milk. Here’s how you can use this solution – Almond and milk mixture to heal peptic ulcers.
How do almonds ease?
The mixture of almonds & milk bind to the excess acid formed in the stomach & contribute to reducing the pain and burning sensation associated with ulcers. Apart from that it also is an excellent source of high-quality proteins that help in keeping you healthy and increase digestion.
How to use this remedy:
- Blanch 4 to 5 almonds.
- Grind it in the blender.
- Add this to one glass of milk & drink the mixture.
How & when to use this remedy:
Sipping this once a day, first thing in the morning eases. If you suffer from a bout of acidity, you could also add the almond powder to cold milk for instant relief.
Try this Almond and milk mixture to heal peptic ulcers !!!
Photo credit : Google search
- Home Remedies For Stomach UlcersHome Remedies For Stomach Ulcers
#stomachulcers #pepticulcers #homeremedies
Stomach ulcers is the common issue faced by many people. These peptic ulcers are open sores or erosion on […]
- Banana Almond Kheer / PayasamBanana Almond Kheer / Payasam
Banana Almond kheer:
Banana Almond Kheer is one of rich & healthy drink or dessert, which is very easy to make. It has high nutritional value, as […]
- Top health benefits of skimmed milkTop health benefits of skimmed milk
Skimmed milk can be a good alternative to whole milk, if you are watching your weight, as it contains trace the amounts of fat and is low in calories. […]
- 8 Ways To Cure Lower Back PainNowadays it is quite common that suffering from the lower back pain in their daily life. A lower back pain occurs for different reasons, & it can be a very painful one. One can find it […]
- 5 natural ways to Stop BelchingWhen air expands in the stomach & improves pressure in a stomach, you belch to discharge the undesired air from the stomach. There are any causes of belching. It can happen when you […]
- Importance Of Milk In Our DietMilk has considered as the 'wholesome food'. All kind of nutrients had found in milk. The vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals, and essential fats present in the milk make it the […]
- Health Benefits Of Honey & MilkHealth Benefits Of Honey & Milk
The term honey and milk goes way back to times of remains. Legend says that even Cleopatra used to have the honey and milk to stay youthful and […]
- Effective home remedies for coughA dry cough is the kind of a cough that does not allow any sputum or phlegm. Such sort of a cough is familiar when you develop the viral infection of the nose or throat. It feels as if […]
- Health Benefits Of Different Types Of MilkIn today's life nutrition is one of the most required things by the body. So you require something that will provide you all the needed nutrients. Athough, we miss out benefits of various […]