During summer wherein we experience extreme heat, we often prefer wearing sleeveless and off-shoulder tops. However, this has become a common dilemma among women mainly because they suffer from the problem of having dark armpits.
This concern makes women self-conscious. But there is a remedy to this problem. You can actually whiten and smoothen your underarms, depending, of course, on the stage of darkness of your underarms. There is no instant remedy though. You have to stick to some tips to achieve that flawless white underarm.
Why you need to get White and Smooth Underarms.
But before dealing with the steps, you must first know what causes your underarms to darken. Shaving and plucking are some of the common causes of dark underarms. These procedures may cause abrasions and wounds in the skin of the armpit because in the process, the topmost later of your underarm skin is removed. Another cause is the type of deodorant you use. When we perspire, the sweat accumulates in the armpit which would result to skin darkening. Poor hygiene is a contributor to dark underarms, too. So you better try these easy steps.
- Switch to a high quality deodorant or antiperspirant or better yet use natural products.
- Avoid shaving or waxing your underarms. It is better to have your underarm hair removed through laser treatments or chemical peel. You may also exfoliate your armpits once a week. This is to remove the dead skin buildup on your underarm. You make prepare and mix your own scrub. Applying lemon juice to your armpit using your fingers and massaging it is a better remedy. Then rinse it with warm water. However, do not shave prior to this because lemon juice applied to shaved skin burns.
- Maintain good hygiene. Practice washing your armpits daily with a mild soap and warm water. Regularly washing those armpits prevents dead skin and dirt buildup.
The above are the methods How to Achieve White and Smooth Underarms.
- Warm water vs. cold water – which is better to drink?Warm water vs. cold water – which is better to drink?
With the summer heat already soaring, grabbing a glass of cold water is usual for most of us. Hence, it is believed that drinking […]
- Miracle remedy to deal with heat boils this summerMiracle remedy to deal with heat boils this summer
Ones skin, being the largest organ and most sensitive part of the body, is vulnerable to skin injury, warts, boils and wounds, […]
- Best Tips for Footcare in this SummerAlong with scorching heat and sultry days, summers bring a whole new set of problems for feet as they stay enclosed in tight shoes or footwear which doesn’t allow them to breathe. No one […]
- 10 reasons should drink sugarcane juice in summerThe summers seem to be beating down on us and with the heat causes diseases like heatstrokes and sessions of dehydration. Here are 10 reasons should drink sugarcane juice in summer.
- 8 tips To Keep Clean Scalp In Summer8 tips To Keep Clean Scalp In Summer
Summer would definitely make you more aware about the looks and health. The powerful heat outside would cause various issues unless you know some tips […]
- Reasons To Consume Vitamin C In SummerReasons To Consume Vitamin C In Summer
Why is it very important to consume the vitamin C in summer? Well, summer is the hot season. The heat affects the health in many ways. Your body […]
- Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of High Creatinine levelsCreatinine is the chemical waste outcome in the blood that moves through the kidneys to filter & expelled in urine. The chemical waste is the by-product of good muscle function. The […]
- Tips To Deal With Ageing Facial SkinTips To Deal With Ageing Facial Skin
When the skin loses collagen and elastic with age, you would gradually observe sagging skin or wrinkles forming on your face.
Age brings a lot of […]
- Tips for Pregnancy Care in SummerSummers are already hot and humid, but being pregnant during this summer season can make it seem altogether more hotter. Harsh heat and humidity during this season is sure to take a toll […]