3 Herbal Teas To Get You Through Your Day
A great way of improving your well-being is to get into habit of drinking herbal teas daily. The following recipes are for dried herb mixtures that can be made into the teas. All dried herb mixtures should be stored in the airtight jars away from light — they will keep at their best for up to the year this way. To make tea, mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of the dried herb mixture into a attack of boiling water and leave to impart for the several minutes. Once teas are made, they should be consumed immediately for the best results.3 Herbal Teas To Get You Through Your Day
This tea will calm a wide-awake mind.
- Passionflower – ¾ oz
- Valerian – 2 oz
- lemon balm – ¾ oz
- lavender – ½ oz
- Makes: 4-oz. herb mixture
Method: Drink a mug of sleepy tea ½ an hour before bed every night.
- lemon balm – ¾ oz
- wood betony – ¾ oz
- oatstraw – ¾ oz
- skullcap – ¾ oz
- vervain – ¾ oz
- lavender – ¼ oz
Makes: 4-oz. herb mixture
Method: Drink 1-3 mugs daily, with honey to sweeten, if required.
Quick Wake Up
Get going without caffeine
- 1 mug of rosemary tea (made by infusing 1 teaspoon dried rosemary in 1 mug of boiling water for 10 minutes, then straining)
- cayenne pepper – ½ tsp.
Makes: Makes 1 mug. Drink immediately.
Method: Stir the cayenne pepper into warm rosemary tea and drink. You are off
Photo credit: MacBeales / Source / CC BY-ND
- 5 wonderful Health Benefits Of Gohyah Tea5 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Gohyah Tea
Gohyah, or bitter gourd, is the health-promoting vegetable. Agree? If the herbal teas get the energy flowing, then gohyah tea is sure to benefit […]
- Tips to Increase Height NaturallyTips to Increase Height Naturally
About 20 percent or more of body height depends upon our environment, activities and diet. Thus, we can increase our height in a natural way by following […]
- 5 herbal teas work wonder to lose weightDid you ever imagine that losing the weight could be as simple as drinking several cups of tea per day? As the steaming cup of tea is perfect for soothing sore throat and warming up on the […]
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Hair GrowthIt is critical to avoid additives and impurities that can further impair hair growth. The best solution is to use only organic virgin coconut oil. The top choice is Spectrum Organic […]
- Three amazing Herbal tonics to treat FatigueFatigue is the common symptom of tiredness that might differ from one person to another. One might sleep for about eight hours & wake up almost as tired as while they went to bed. […]
- Orange peel face packs for Glowing skinOranges are abundant sources of Vitamin C which are the best all-rounder when it comes to the skin. From the Orange peel to the juice all act in the best potential ways to keep you glowing […]
- These 11 amazing health benefits of warm water will shock youMost of us prefer to start our day with the warm cup of tea or coffee. Although, when it comes to water, we normally favour to grab a cold one. If Ayurvedic experts are to be believed, you […]
- Is It Safe To Drink Water From Plastic Bottles?Is It Safe To Drink Water From Plastic Bottles?
Drinking water is necessary for the healthy body. But, what if the drinking water itself can harm the body? This is what happening when you […]
- Benefits Of Hot Tea In SummerIndians have the habit of drinking hot tea in the summer. Is it healthy? Well, in a way, it cools down the system indirectly. There are may varieties of tea; green tea, black tea, herbal […]